How do I find the consensus of a specific company?
- The available consensus sites are sorted alphabetically. There is also a search field to enter the name at the top. For details please click on the company name to find a summary of the consensus estimates, an overview of target prices and recommendations if available, as well as the link to the respective IR site.
- So far we only display those of our clients with consensus websites. For more details on our product and full client base please contact us directly.
What kind of sorting is available?
- Alphabetical; the companies are listed in an alphabetical order by default, and can be resorted this way.
- Chronological; you could choose to sort the list via date (last update). However, the information on the latest 7 updates is also visible at the top of the list.
- Rating; you could also elect to sort via recommendation summary (green for positive, yellow for neutral, orange for negative recommendations). This is displayed in relative terms, it does not show the number of analysts contributing.
Is it possible to filter the consensus sites by region or sector?
Not at the moment, as we are not showing region or industry sector.
Is it possible to download the consensus data?
Yes, the xlsx column enables you to download the consensus estimates into excel.
How do I create an overview of companies in order to get alerts on consensus updates?
You can create your own Watchlist and receive update alerts on your selection. In the column “Watch” please click on plus and the company is included. Click on minus and the company is excluded again. You will find the overview of your own watch list via the top menu and receive alerts when the websites are updated.
This document has been issued by Vara Research GmbH for information purposes only and is not intended to constitute investment advice. It is based on estimates and forecasts of various analysts regarding revenues, earnings and business developments of the relevant company. The company did not participate in the compilation of the estimates and it does not endorse them. Such estimates and forecasts cannot be independently verified by reason of the subjective character. Vara Research GmbH gives no guarantee, representation or warranty and is not responsible or liable as to its accuracy and completeness.